🕒 200m 👤 4
The turkey stuffed with vegetables It is a very simple dish to prepare and more following the steps of Easyrecipe.top. Of course, due to its marinating and cooking process, you will require at least two days to have it ready. So go ahead and prepare it because it is really worth it!
You can serve it with a pumpkin puree with curry for an autumn-inspired dish that everyone at home is sure to like. Wait no more and take note of the ingredients you will need to make this delicious turkey stuffed with vegetables with which you will shine in the kitchen.
- 1 turkey of 4 kgs.
- 1 cup of juice natural orange
- 1 cup of White wine
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of juice lemon
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 5 peppercorns
- 1/2 onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
For the filling:
- 2 onions
- two red bell peppers
- 3 garlic cloves
- two leeks
- two carrots
- 1 can of mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of the turkey stuffed with vegetables
- The first thing you should do is prepare the turkey marinade. In a blender, mix the orange juice, wine, cumin, lemon juice, salt, pepper, bay leaves, onion and peeled garlic cloves. You can use a hand mixer if you don’t have a blender.
- Dry the turkey with an absorbent kitchen paper, if it was frozen make sure it has thawed well, at least from the day before. Using an injector, add the marinade you just made into the turkey.
- Place on a tray that you can take to the oven and cover with the leftover marinade. Cover it with plastic wrap or aluminum and put it in the fridge overnight.
- On the day of cooking, preheat the oven to 220 ° C while you prepare the filling. Then wash the vegetables, peel the carrot and grate it and the rest of the vegetables cut into squares.
- Combine the canned vegetables and mushrooms in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Take the turkey out of the fridge and fill it with this mixture. If you have leftover stuffing, place it around it. If you like, cover the turkey with olive oil, so it will be juicier.
- Cross the legs of the turkey and tie them with kitchen string tightly so that it does not open while it cooks. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for two hours. Then uncover it and cook for another hour.
- If your turkey weighs more than 4 kilos, you will need to cook it longer, about 45 minutes more for each extra kilo.
- After this time, your turkey stuffed with vegetables will be ready to eat. Take out of the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before cutting it.
- Serve with some baked potatoes, a homemade pumpkin puree or with the garnish of your choice, with this recipe you will succeed!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed turkey with vegetables recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed turkey with vegetables recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Delicious Vegetable “Stuffing”
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed turkey with vegetables recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed turkey with vegetables recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey stuffing recipe vegetable