🕒 360m 👤 10
On such special dates, one of the favorite dishes to prepare is a Stuffed Christmas turkey. An ideal plate for a party where the whole family gathers, becoming the perfect centerpiece. Step by step, in one Easyrecipe.top you will learn how to prepare it.
- 10 kg. of Turkey
- 1.5 kg. from mince beef
- 1.5 kg. from mince pork
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 1 kg. from tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 40 pitted olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 50 gr. raisins
- 50 gr. from almonds
- ½ annatto stick or dissolved onoto
- ½ cup of White wine
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 bottle of White wine
Christmas stuffed turkey preparation
- If you have not bought it already clean, the night before you will have to remove the entrails from the turkey. Then you pass it under the tap to eliminate all the challenges that may have remained. Bathe with a ½ cup of white wine and leave it to rest in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, take the turkey out of the fridge an hour before you start cooking, keeping in mind that it will take 6 hours to be ready. Also put the oven on at 200º C so that it warms up.
- Now is the time to get down to business preparing this delicious Christmas stuffed turkey. Put a pan over low heat with a little olive oil so that it warms up. While peeling and mincing the garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Add the garlic and stir until golden brown. At that time add the ground beef and pork and salt and pepper it. Stir until it takes on a light tone.
- That will be the signal to add the tomato, black pepper, chopped olives, capers, raisins and almonds (they must be peeled). Stir and cook everything over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Once the turkey is at room temperature, you fill it little by little with the combination that you have prepared in the pan, very carefully. If you find that it is difficult for you to insert the filling, spread a little butter on the inside.
- Once everything is in, seal the opening with toothpicks or use sewing thread, this way the filling will not come out during cooking.
- Dissolve the achiote in a bowl with white wine and, once the turkey is in the pavera, spread it over the meat.
- Put the turkey in the oven, in the lower part so that it does not burn, and programs it for approximately 6 hours. Every 20 minutes you will have to bathe it with the juice that is in the pavera, so that it does not stay dry.
- If you have in mind that the turkey has garnish, when it has an hour left to be ready you can peel some vegetables into slices and throw them on the tray, if you put them before they will burn.
- Once ready, the ideal way to cut the turkey is to use an electric knife so that it is not so difficult to carve. Remember that you must let it rest for at least 20 minutes when you take it out of the oven so that when you cut it it does not crumble.
- Following these steps you can enjoy a delicious Christmas stuffed turkey ideal to share with your family and friends. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Christmas Stuffed Turkey Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Christmas Stuffed Turkey Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Fail-Safe Stuffing with Pork & Sage | Jamie Oliver
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Christmas Stuffed Turkey Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Christmas Stuffed Turkey Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey stuffing recipe Christmas