🕒 270m 👤 6
East orange glazed turkey It is a delicious alternative for those who celebrate Thanksgiving, as well as for other occasions such as Christmas or any special gathering between friends and family. If you have never prepared it, do not worry, with Easyrecipe.top you will get it!
You can accompany it with a classic mashed potatoes with cheese and a pumpkin pie with condensed milk for dessert. Congratulations will rain on you with this 5-star menu! Don’t think twice and write down everything you need to cook a turkey that they will never forget.
- 1 turkey of 7 kg. thawed
- 1 lemon
- 1 onion big
- 118 ml. cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
For the frosting:
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 480 ml. juice Orange natural
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger (optional)
- 118 ml. cup chicken broth
- 60 ml. unsweetened orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preparing the orange glazed turkey
- To start, preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Then you will clean the turkey, removing the viscera and the neck, wash it inside and out with cold water and dry it.
- Peel the onion and cut it into pieces. Do the same with the lemon after washing it and then stuff the turkey with these ingredients. Place it on a baking sheet, previously greased with olive oil, tie the wings and legs.
- Mix the remaining chicken broth, spices and salt in a bowl, season the turkey on the outside and under the skin by putting your hand, starting from the neck and ending with the thighs. Cover it with butter and when finished cover it with aluminum foil. Bake for 3 and a half to 4 and a half hours.
- While the turkey is baking, you will prepare the glaze. Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring them to the fire. When it boils, lower the temperature and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and let rest to thicken.
- An hour before the turkey is ready, remove the foil and cover with some of the glaze. Bake for 40 minutes or until the juice from the turkey is clear. Remove from the oven and let it rest.
- Add 1/2 cup of the juice that was thrown out of the turkey when it was cooked and mix with the remaining glaze. Heat without boiling, this will be the sauce with which you will accompany your orange glazed turkey once you have sliced it. Enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Orange Glazed Turkey Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Orange Glazed Turkey Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Recipe Oven Baked Turkey Orange Brine Juicy and Tender
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Orange Glazed Turkey Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Orange Glazed Turkey Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey recipe with orange frosting