🕒 210m 👤 6
This recipe from honey glazed turkey It is so simple, that it is perfect for those who have never cooked this delicious dish at home. All you need is half a day in the kitchen to dedicate and see for yourself that it is worth it.
Surely you will love our recipe for glazed turkey with honey and rosemary but if you want to learn more recipes with sweet and sour flavor, these ribs in honey sauce West kid baked with honey they will surely be to your liking. Try them too!
Gather all the ingredients so that under the guidance of Easyrecipe.top prepare this exquisite turkey with honey.
- 1 thawed turkey of 4 kg.
- 60 gr. of butter
- 6 teeth of Garlic
- 1 large onion
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 680 gr. Cup of honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 355 ml. chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
For the sauce:
- 237 ml. of water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
Honey Glazed Turkey Preparation
- Before you start you have to prepare the glaze: Mix the chicken broth, the peeled garlic, the onion, the olive oil, the vinegar, the honey, the salt and all the spices in a blender. Reservation.
- Wash the inside and outside of the turkey with cold water. Dry it with kitchen paper and peel off the skin very carefully. Put it in a plastic bag that you can close and place it on a tray.
- Drizzle it with the frosting and seal the bag. Take it to the fridge from one day to the next to marinate and shake it from time to time. The next day take it out of the bag and lay it on a refractory mold.
- Put the butter under the skin, so that it does not dry out in the heat, fold the wings down and tie the legs.
- Reserve a cup of the glaze for the sauce and pour the rest over the turkey. Cover with aluminum foil and take it to the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Then lower the temperature to 170 ° C and cook for 3 hours. Every 20 minutes take it out and bathe it with its own juice.
- Uncover it after two hours of cooking so it has an hour to brown. When ready, remove from the oven and let it rest for half an hour.
- To make the sauce, add the reserved glaze, water, and juice in which the turkey was cooked to a saucepan.
- Take to the fire, dissolve the cornstarch separately in 3 tablespoons of cold water and add it. Cook over low heat until thickened. Salt and pepper if necessary.
- Strain your sauce after removing it from the heat, slice your honey glazed turkey and garnish with it when serving. Enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Honey glazed turkey recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Honey glazed turkey recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Honey-Glazed Roasted Turkey with Lemon Sage Gravy
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Honey glazed turkey recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Honey glazed turkey recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey recipe with honey glaze