🕒 180m 👤 8
For those days when we want to get into the kitchen and make an unforgettable dish that leaves the whole family speechless, there are many special recipes like this one from baked turkey with vegetables. Imagine a large turkey, golden on the outside, juicy on the inside, marinated for twelve hours in a dressing sauce and white wine and accompanied by potatoes and carrots, what more could you ask for? Nothing!
If you have decided to shine in the kitchen preparing this recipe, we suggest you prepare a crunchy cassava bread for you to accompany this turkey. You will not even leave the plate! On Easyrecipe.top we are ready to prepare a delicious baked turkey with vegetables, Do you dare to cook with us? Let’s go there!
- 1 turkey of 10 kg
- two green peppers
- two Red peppers
- two zucchini
- 4 stems of celery
- two carrots
- 1 onion
- 6 potatoes
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 of cup of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 4 cups of white wine
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Salt to taste
Preparing baked turkey with vegetables
- To start making this baked turkey with vegetables, start by preparing the ingredients. To do this, dice the peppers and celery. Do the same with the onion. Crush the garlic cloves in a mortar.
- Wash the turkey and place it on a baking sheet. With a knife, poke holes in the breasts, legs and thighs, piercing the skin to the bone. In the holes pour two cups of wine.
- To prepare the turkey marinade, add the oregano, garlic, onion, the remaining two cups of wine, vinegar, garlic, bell peppers, celery and salt to taste into the blender glass. Process and then bathe the turkey with this mixture.
- Cover the tray where the turkey is located with aluminum foil and leave the piece to marinate for twelve hours in the fridge.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 200ºC. Take the turkey out of the fridge, collect all the liquid that has been thrown into the tray and keep it.
- Peel the potatoes and the carrot. Cut them into four parts and do the same with the zucchini. Add it all to the tray where you have the turkey.
- Also add the broth, thyme and bay leaf and cover with aluminum foil. Put the turkey in the oven for 40 minutes.
- After this time, open the oven, pour some of the juice you reserved over the turkey and lower the oven temperature to 180 ° C. Let the turkey bake for two hours adding a little more juice every thirty minutes.
- After this time, check that the turkey meat is tender and totally white inside. If not, let it bake for another thirty minutes.
- Take the turkey out of the oven and let it rest. Then, strain the broth from the tray and serve it in a bowl. Cut the turkey into thick slices and serve each piece with a little sauce and vegetables on top. Enjoy your baked turkey with vegetables, bon appetit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turkey with vegetables recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turkey with vegetables recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
EASY THANKSGIVING TURKEY | how to cook and carve the BEST turkey recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turkey with vegetables recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turkey with vegetables recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey recipe oven with vegetables