🕒 90m 👤 4
Today we are going to teach you how to prepare a delicious mustard baked turkey that will make you lick your fingers with the flavor of its rich sauce. The combination of sweet and salty is an irresistible mix to season a turkey and make it juicy on the inside and golden on the outside. What a beauty!
We recommend serving your mustard-baked turkey with a fantastic gratin mashed potatoes You will leave all your diners hallucinating!
So let’s start with the turkey baked with mustard? Let’s go there!
- 1 turkey of 4 kg
- 1 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 glass of White wine
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of baked turkey with mustard
- First of all, we are going to take care of the turkey. What do we do? We wash it well for all its parts and then we dry it with absorbent paper.
- Place the turkey on a large baking sheet and with the help of a steak knife cut holes in the thighs and breast, piercing the skin to the bone. Then reserve it until the moment of marinating.
- So that your baked turkey with mustard is super tasty, we are going to prepare a marinade. To do this, mix the mustard, wine, soy, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sugar and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix to integrate.
- Bathe the turkey with half of the prepared marinade, making sure that it is well impregnated and that the liquid penetrates through the holes you made in the thighs and breast. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Cover the turkey with aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours. Halfway through cooking you should remove the turkey, turn it over and add the rest of the remaining marinade.
- When there are 30 minutes until the turkey is ready, brush it with a little more mustard all over its surface and remove the aluminum foil to brown.
- When the turkey is done, take it out of the oven and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Then slice it up and serve each serving with a little sauce on top. You already have your turkey baked with mustard!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turkey with mustard recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turkey with mustard recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
My Mustard Baked Turkey Wings! A MUST TRY!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turkey with mustard recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turkey with mustard recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey recipe oven with mustard