🕒 40m 👤 4
If you are tired of the taste of chicken and do not want to eat red meat, vary your meals with these nutritious turkey booklets. This recipe is very easy to prepare and it is also one of those dishes that everyone usually likes. Do not lose detail!
Do you want to learn how to cook other recipes with turkey that don’t give you so much work? Try with the baked turkey with potatoes and onion or with him turkey stuffed with spinach. They are also very tasty!
That said, discover how to prepare some irresistible turkey booklets following the step by step of Easyrecipe.top and you will see how they conquer you. Shall we start?
- 4 turkey breast fillets
- 4 slices of Jamon
- 4 slices of brie, emmental or mozzarella cheese
- two eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
Turkey booklets preparation
- The first thing you should do to prepare your turkey breast fillets is to cut them so that they are very thin. If you don’t know how to do it, the butcher can do it for you when you buy them.
- When they are ready, salt and pepper them on both sides and reserve for a few minutes. Wash the parsley, chop it into pieces and mix it with the breadcrumbs.
- To assemble the booklets, place a plastic wrap on the table, spread a turkey breast and flatten it a little with a rolling pin.
- Then place a slice of ham, a slice of cheese and close as if it were a book and secure the openings with toothpicks.
- Once you have them all ready, spread the flour on a plate and beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Then, pass the booklets first through the flour, then through the beaten egg and finally through the breadcrumbs.
- Add plenty of vegetable oil in a pan and when it is hot, fry the books over medium heat so that they are well done inside.
- When you see that they are completely browned, take them out and drain them on absorbent paper.
- Before serving your hot turkey books, remember to remove the toothpicks. We hope you like them. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of turkey libritos
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of turkey libritos. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
CHRISTMAS RECIPE: Roasted Turkey With Lemon Parsley & Garlic | Gordon Ramsay
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of turkey libritos here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of turkey libritos. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey recipe booklets