🕒 120m 👤 4
There are those who say that turkey is a boring meat because it has almost no flavor, false! If you know how to choose the seasonings to marinate a piece of turkey well, you will have the juiciest, richest and tastiest meat on your table. Don’t you believe us? So go ahead and prepare this baked turkey breast And see for yourself, its delicious sauce based on orange juice and garlic will blow you away!
Looking for a side dish? If you have been encouraged to prepare this recipe, we suggest that you accompany the turkey with some baked artichokes with potatoes, They are to die for! Do not wait any longer and go with Easyrecipe.top for the baked turkey breast. You’ll love it!
- 4 turkey breasts
- 2 cups of juice Orange
- 5 teeth of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 2 cups of sherry
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
Preparing the baked turkey breast
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200 ° C so that it has the correct temperature when baking the breasts. We continue!
- We are going to prepare a sauce to marinate the breasts so that they are impregnated with a lot of flavor. For them, crush the garlic cloves and place them in a bowl.
- Add the cumin, oregano, pepper, orange juice, sherry, chicken broth and salt to taste to the garlic. Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous sauce.
- Wash the turkey breasts and place them on a baking sheet with olive oil. With a knife, poke holes in each breast.
- Bathe the turkey breasts with half of the sauce, making sure that enough liquid enters through the holes and rubbing them with your hands to marinate them correctly. Reserve the rest of the sauce.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake the turkey for thirty minutes. After this time, open the oven, uncover the tray and add the rest of the sauce over the breasts. Bake with the covered pan again for another hour.
- After time, uncover the turkey and continue baking for another thirty minutes until golden brown. You have to be checking the breasts so that they do not burn on top.
- When the pieces are completely browned and their meat is white inside, your baked turkey breasts will be ready. Wash the rosemary and decorate the breasts with it. You will see that turkey does have flavor!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turkey breast recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turkey breast recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Simple Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turkey breast recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turkey breast recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTurkey breast recipe to the oven