🕒 15 m 👤 4
Did you know that tuna is a blue fish with red meat that contains a high content of protein and very few calories? In addition to this, tuna is rich in calcium, niacin, vitamins A, B, C, D and Omega 3. If you want to prepare a light and delicious starter in just 15 minutes, this tuna tartare without avocado It is just what you were looking for.
Take advantage of the benefits of this food and be encouraged to also prepare for future occasions, a Tuna Carpaccio or a tuna spatter. Both dishes are also easy to prepare.
Do not think about it anymore and dare to do this elegant tuna tartare without avocado for this Christmas or any special dinner you have at home, following the steps of Easyrecipe.top.
- 500 gr. loin of tuna
- 1/2 onion red
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation of tuna tartare without avocado
- As the tuna in this preparation is used raw, it is best to avoid everything related to anisakis by freezing it for 48 hours before using it. When you go to prepare it, take it out of the freezer at least 12 hours before and put it in the fridge.
- When it is completely thawed, dry it with absorbent kitchen paper and cut it into one-centimeter cubes with a sharp knife.
- Peel the onion, remove the first skin and cut it into very small squares. Mix it with the tuna in a bowl. Wash the tomato, remove the skin and seeds and chop the same size as the onion. Add to bowl.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, a little salt to taste and pepper.
- Then add the tuna, mix well and your tartare will be ready to taste. If you’re not going to eat it right away, put it in the fridge until it’s time to present it.
- When you go to serve your tuna tartare without avocado, help yourself with a plating ring and at the end to decorate, sprinkle with a little chopped chives. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna tartar without avocado recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna tartar without avocado recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Tuna Tartare 3 Ways
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna tartar without avocado recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna tartar without avocado recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTuna tartare recipe without avocado