🕒 15 m 👤 two
Tuna tartare is an ideal option to prepare a healthy and tasty dish with an elegant presentation. Luckily it also has many variants, such as the tuna tartare with mango that today at easyrecipe.top we teach you how to prepare. Yes, as much as it may surprise you, the combination of the salty taste of tuna and the sweet taste of mango is absolutely exquisite.
A dish like this well deserves to be accompanied with a second course at its height and a delicious dessert, how about this? White Chocolate coulant? And if you have a special sweet tooth, go for this one sweet ripe papaya.
While you are thinking about dessert, you can already get down to each other with your tuna tartare with mango, so come on, take aim!
- 1 sirloin tuna Red
- 1 quart of 1 mango
- ½ onion red
- Soy sauce
- Black sesame
- A few drops of tabasco
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the tuna tartare with mango
- The first step in preparing this tartare is to cut the tuna into small cubes. It is convenient for you that it has been frozen before two or three days, because this way you will avoid possible infections by anisakis. Also, if you do it like this, you should cut it when it is half thawed, since it is harder and it will be easier for you.
- Peel the mango, and dice it as small as possible. Try its flavor, because if it is too sweet you should put less amount, to counteract and give the dish a balanced flavor.
- Now peel the half red onion, and cut it like the avocado, the smaller the better. Transfer all the ingredients to a bowl, and season them with a little soy sauce, tabasco, ground black pepper and black sesame, all in quantity to your liking.
- Cover this bowl with plastic wrap, and put it in the fridge to marinate the ingredients for about 20 minutes.
- After this time you can take out the bowl, and plate it, distributing the mixture on the plates. If you have a ring to plate, you can give it a nice round presentation.
- And we are done! Now you can go to the table to start tasting your delicious tuna tartare with mango, surely you are looking forward to it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna tartar with mango recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna tartar with mango recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Tuna Tartare | How to Make | Bluefin Tuna Avocado Tartare
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna tartar with mango recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna tartar with mango recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTuna tartar recipe handle