🕒 20m 👤 4
The tuna quesadilla It is one of the best fish quesadillas you can prepare. It is important that you use a good tuna to prepare this recipe, we recommend the variety that is preserved in olive oil.
- 2 flour pancakes per person.
- 1 can of tuna.
- two tomatoes.
- 1 onion.
- 150 gr. of grated mozzarella cheese.
- 2 coriander leaves.
- Black pepper.
- Olive oil.
Tuna quesadilla recipe.
- You are going to see that it is very easy to make: we peel the onion, wash it to reduce the tear effect and cut it into very small pieces (you can use frozen, but better if it is natural). We also peel and chop the tomatoes. We chop the coriander as well.
- We put a splash of olive oil to heat in a frying pan and we chop everything. We are going to fry it until they take on color.
- As soon as you see that all the vegetables take on flavor, add the can of tuna, with its own oil, and cook it all together for several minutes, stirring so that the ingredients are very well distributed. When they are at their point, or to your liking, remove from the heat.
- We heat the pancakes in the way that you like the most: in the pan, the grill or microwave, until they are golden brown.
- We add the filling, distributing it well among all the pancakes and add the grated cheese, or in slices. We fold the pancake to form a triangle, or the shape you prefer, and ready to eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna quesadilla recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna quesadilla recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Tuna Melt Quesadilla | 15-minute Recipe for Cheesy Tuna Quesadillas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna quesadilla recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna quesadilla recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTuna quesadilla recipe