🕒 15 m 👤 two
If you are looking for a light and refreshing starter to cook, nothing better than this delicious Tuna Carpaccio made from fresh and healthy products.
This typical dish of Italian cuisine is a very healthy and flavorful appetizer that will surely surprise your guests. Accompany your tuna carpaccio with a Cantaloupe Gazpacho and ones pickled prawns and you will have a 5-star appetizer with which you will succeed for sure.
Follow the step by step of easyrecipe.top and try this delicious carpaccio today!
- 200 gr. from tuna smoked in sheets
- 50 gr. small capers
- 100 ml. Of olive oil
- one onion little
- 1 bell pepper (smoked)
- 20 gr. fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper
- one egg
- one lemon
Preparation of the tuna carpaccio
- We start by preparing the ingredients for our tuna carpaccio: We put a small pot of water to heat and cook the egg for 10 or 12 minutes. After that time, we remove them from the pot and cut them cooking with cold water.
- We peel the egg and chop it very small. Then we squeeze the juice of half a lemon and reserve both ingredients.
- Chop the onion into fine julienne strips and the bell pepper into small cubes. In a bowl we add both ingredients with a jet of olive oil and stir well.
- Now in the blender glass we have to put the parsley leaves with the olive oil and the lemon juice. We beat for a couple of minutes until a sauce is emulsified. We reserve
- We distribute the smoked tuna on a large plate or platter and sprinkle it with a pinch of ground black pepper. With a spoon we add the scrambled onion and pepper, the chopped egg and the capers on top.
- Finally we dress with our parsley sauce and our tuna carpaccio is ready to serve. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna carpaccio recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna carpaccio recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Jamie & Gennaro’s Tuna Carpaccio
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna carpaccio recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna carpaccio recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTuna carpaccio recipe