🕒 200m 👤 6
Are you a lifelong food lover? Then surely you would love to have some delicious ones crispy baked pork trotters. A very tasty bite that we are going to accompany with an exquisite sauce, thus making the most of this preparation. Follow the advice of Easyrecipe.top, You’re going to put your boots on!
And to whet your appetite, before serving your little hands you can serve a carrot and potato cream, or one vegetable and chicken soup, Both options are delicious!
But then how do you make these crispy baked pig trotters? Let’s see it!
- 6 pig trotters
- 2 packages of filo pastry
- 1 leek
- 3 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 50 gr. of butter
- 1 branch of parsley
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
Preparation of the crispy baked pig trotters
- Wash the trotters well, and put them in a pot with an onion, a leek, two unpeeled garlic cloves and the parsley branch. Add salt to your liking, and cook these ingredients for 3 hours, watching if you have to add more water.
- If you use a pressure cooker, an hour after the steam starts to come out will suffice.
- After this time, put the hands aside, and reserve the cooking broth. Wait for the little hands to cool down a bit, and carefully de-bone them. Place the meat on plastic wrap, roll it up and wait for it to cool completely. Put the meat in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- When the 3 hours have passed, preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or in the microwave, and paint the filo dough sheets with it. Gather three sheets and cut them into four squares. Repeat the operation until you form all the squares you need to cover the pieces of handyman that you reserved.
- Take one of the squares that you have prepared, put a piece of trotter meat in the center, lift the four corners and turn to close the bag. Repeat the operation until you finish with the ingredients.
- Once you have prepared all the bags, brush them with the rest of the butter and place them on the baking tray, on a baking paper base.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake the bags with the trotters’ meat for 8 minutes at 190ºC.
- Take advantage of that time to start preparing the sauce. To do this you have to pour a splash of olive oil in a pan, and add two chopped onions, two cloves of garlic and the pepper. Season to taste and sauté these ingredients over low heat, until tender.
- Add a couple of ladles of the reserved cooking broth. Salt and pepper test, rectify if necessary and grind everything well. If you wish, you can add more broth and cook over medium heat with the crushed cream for ten more minutes.
- To plate you have to put the sauce on the plate, and place the freshly baked bags on top. Add some peppercorns and voila, you can now serve your crispy baked pig trotters! They are delicious, you’ll see!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of crispy baked pork trotters
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of crispy baked pork trotters. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
SUPER Easy CRISPY Pork Knuckle SECRET Recipe Revealed! Oven Baked • Simple Pork Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of crispy baked pork trotters here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of crispy baked pork trotters. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeTrotters recipe to the crispy oven