Sushi is, along with ramen, one of the most significant dishes of Japanese cuisine. Over the years this delicious dish has spread throughout the globe, emerging restaurants specializing in this delicacy.
We will teach you how to make sushi so that you can enjoy it as if you were in an authentic Japanese restaurant.
Maki sushi recipe
- 250 gr. rice for sushi
- 1 sheet of nori seaweed
- 50 gr. tuna loin
- 50 gr. salmon loin
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 branch of celery
- 1/4 cucumber
- 25 gr. trout roe
- Half a glass of sugar
- Half a glass of mirin or rice vinegar
- Soy sauce.
- Ginger (optional)
Maki sushi preparation.
Enjoy the great texture of sushi maki in your own home by preparing an assorted dish in a flash.
- We wash the rice well with water so that it releases part of the starch it contains. Then we put it in a saucepan with plenty of water and let it cook at medium power. When it starts to boil, we put a lid on it so that the steam doesn’t escape. It will be ready in about ten minutes. Then we turn off the heat, uncover and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl we are going to mix the mirin with the sugar, beating it well until it is diluted. We pour this mixture over the cooked rice, stir to mix well and cover the saucepan again until the rice consumes the liquid (do not light the fire).
- When the rice has consumed all the liquid, we will put it in a source and fan for a couple of minutes.
- We will then prepare the filling, before which we are going to cut the tuna and salmon into very thin slices, as well as with the celery and cucumber. Next, we cut the avocado in two and remove the bone and extract its pulp.
- We moisten two sheets of nori in water and spread them on two mats. We will use one for salmon and the other for tuna. In these sheets we distribute the rice well, leaving a free space in which the filling will go.
- We put a little salmon, avocado, cucumber and celery on the side, and on the other the same but with the salmon.
- We are going to roll them very carefully so that the filling does not come out. When they are ready, let it rest so that they are made to form.
- Then we wet a knife in water, so that the cut is easier for us.
- After cutting the desired pieces, decorate the top with some trout roe and a few pieces of salmon, and serve to enjoy this delicious delicacy.
To enjoy it more, bathe the piece in soy sauce and a little wasabi before eating it, you will see how delicious.
Other sushi recipes
Roe sushi recipe
🕒 43m 👤 1-4
Futomaki sushi recipe
🕒 83m 👤 1-4
Tuna sushi recipe
🕒 56m 👤 1-4
Noodle sushi recipe
🕒 71m 👤 1-4
Umaki sushi recipe
🕒 88m 👤 4
Sushi temaki recipe
🕒 75m 👤 1-4
Oshizushi sushi recipe
🕒 79m 👤 1-4
Menus with Sushi
Gazpacho, Quiche, Sushi and Croissant Menu
- Incoming: Gazpacho
- First course: Quiche Lorraine
- Second course: Tuna sushi
- Dessert: Croissant
The good thing about the Gazpacho is that it can be taken throughout the year. The quiche Lorraine You can make it so that each person takes the portion they want, and also serve good portions of tuna sushi to make a pecking dinner, ending up serving some delicious croissant.
tahini, Tabule, Sushi and Crepes Menu
- Incoming: tahini
- First course: Tabulate
- Second course: Noodle sushi
- Dessert: Crepes with pastry cream
A tahini very warm and a little Tabulate, that although it will not hit you much to use it to accompany the noodle sushi, yes, it will come with pearls to serve it together with the Baked Chicken Recipe if you change your mind about what to cook. Although if we talk about a simple dessert, there is nothing easier than making some crepes, which although it is true they also serve as breakfast, knowing How To Make Crepes You will get a luxurious dish And as for the filling it is always good to have pastry cream on hand, we also teach you How To Make Pastry Cream so you can get some great sweets.
hummus, Tortellini, Sushi and cupcakes Menu
- Incoming: hummus
- First course: Tortellini with pesto
- Second course: Sushi maki
- Dessert: cupcakes and red tea
The hummus helps whet your appetite while Tortellini Recipe, which you can accompany with a little pesto, they are finished. And to surprise your family with a unique dish, why not prepare sushi maki whose recipe is very easy to make? Then, betting on being creative, some cupcakes for dessert and finally a tasty Red tea.