The grilled scallops They are a delicious starter for the Christmas holidays or for any other special occasion that you want to share with your loved ones. This dish can be combined with a large number of sauces, such as orange or soy sauce. But, do you want to find him, in addition, a companion? You can choose any of the recipes that we propose in Easyrecipe.top, From a Prawn cocktail up to about baked asparagus with smoked salmon. Whatever you choose, your plate is going to be delicious!
With that said, do you want to try some grilled scallops irresistible? Well, don’t give it any more laps and follow our step by step!
Grilled scallops with garlic and parsley recipe
Try the best recipe from grilled scallops with garlic and parsley thanks to Easyrecipe.top, You will love it!
Ingredients for four people:
- 16 scallops
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- Sea salt to taste
Preparation of grilled scallops with garlic and parsley
- If you are going to use fresh scallops, the first thing you should know is that you should soak them with a generous tablespoon of salt for two hours to remove all the sand. Change the water three times.
- Next, rinse them with plenty of water, dry them and, with the help of a well-sharpened small knife, carefully open them and remove the medallions and coral – the orange part. Reserve on a plate.
- Scrape the shells with the knife to remove any inedible residue, wash and set aside for serving.
- On the contrary, if you are going to use frozen scallops, thaw them from the night before in the fridge and the next day soak them in cold water for an hour before removing them from their shell.
- From now on, in both cases you have to do the same. Start by peeling the garlic cloves and laminating them. Add them to the blender or blender glass, add the olive oil and beat until you get a homogeneous mixture. Wash the parsley well, remove the stems and cut it finely. Reservation.
- Heat a large frying pan or a griddle, pour a drizzle of olive oil and, before putting the medallions and corals to cook on the griddle, dip them in the garlic sauce.
- When the iron is hot, grill each side for a minute and return each of them to the previously washed shell. Add a teaspoon of garlic sauce on each one, then a pinch of salt and finally garnish with the fresh chopped parsley. Your grilled scallops with garlic and parsley are ready! Take advantage!
Other recipes for Grilled scallops
Grilled scallops with ham recipe
🕒 10m 👤 4
Would you like to learn how to prepare a super easy starter or appetizer? Then bet on these delicious GRILLED VIEIRAS WITH HAM. 🐚
Grilled scallops recipe with orange sauce
🕒 15 m 👤 4
Feel like experimenting with new flavors? These GRILLED VIEIRAS WITH ORANGE SAUCE 🍊 are a combination that will not disappoint you. Give them a try!
Grilled scallops recipe with soy sauce
🕒 15 m 👤 4
Grilled scallops with soy sauce are an exquisite starter and so easy to make that you can have them ready in 15 minutes, an exquisite wonder!
Grilled scallops with foie recipe
🕒 25m 👤 4
Do you want to discover how the best GRILLED VIEIRAS CON FOIE recipe is made? 🐚 Well, at Easyrecipe.top we are going to tell you where the trick is!
Grilled scallops with vegetables recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
GRILLED VIEIRAS WITH VEGETABLES 🐚 are a delicious starter for any lunch or dinner and, thanks to Easyrecipe.top, they will be delicious!
Grilled scallops with prawns recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
These GRILLED VIEIRAS WITH PRAWNS are one of the most elegant starters for your Christmas dinner 🍾🎄✨ Follow our recipe step by step!