The Tuna tartare It is a dish of uncertain origin that in recent years has become very fashionable in our country and that we find in more and more restaurants. It is a very simple preparation based on raw and seasoned fish meat mixed with other ingredients with a strong and citric flavor such as pickles, capers, onion or lemon.
Like other similar dishes such as Octopus Carpaccio or the prawn ceviche, a tuna tartare will always be an elegant and very original option to serve at a dinner or lunch where you have guests.
Do you want to learn how to prepare tuna tartare with different ingredients and seasonings? Well in easyrecipe.top We have them all.Don’t miss them!
Red tuna tartare recipe
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 loins of tuna Red
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 spring onion little
- 8 garlic tender
- 15 pickles
- Perrins sauce
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
Preparation of the red tuna tartar
This is the original recipe to make the authentic bluefin tuna tartare, so we recommend that you make sure that the tuna is real bluefin tuna of good quality and freeze it two or three days before, to avoid contagion by anisakis:
- To prepare this red tuna tartare, first you must peel the chives, and the garlic, and chop them as small as you can.
- Chop the pickles and capers in the same way. Put these ingredients in a bowl, and stir them well to mix.
- With the help of a sharp knife, cut the tuna loins into approximately half-centimeter cubes.
- It is recommended that, if it is the first time that this dish is made, the tuna is also minced as finely as possible, since this way the texture of the fish is softer and more palatable than if it is cut into larger pieces.
- Add the tuna to the bowl, and add a little olive oil, a small splash of soy sauce and a few drops of perrins sauce. Also add a little tabasco and salt to your liking.
- Stir everything well, so that this dressing is integrated between the ingredients. Cover the bowl, and let it macerate in the refrigerator for at least twenty minutes.
- And once this time has elapsed, you can now take out and serve this exquisite red tuna tartare, a real delicacy!
- Present it by giving it a round shape on each plate, with the help of a plating ring, it will be super elegant! We hope you liked this recipe, and now, let’s eat!
Other recipes for tuna tartare
Thermomix tuna tartar recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
If you have a food processor at home and are looking for ideas to take advantage of it, at Easyrecipe.top we teach you how to prepare this delicious thermomix tuna tartare.
Tuna tartare with avocado recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
🎉 ✨ Give your table an elegant touch with an exquisite TUNA TARTAR WITH AVOCADO A starter ready in 20 minutes and very easy! 🎉 ✨
Tuna tartare with mango recipe
🕒 15 m 👤 two
A delicious 🌟 TUNA TARTAR WITH MANGO 🌟 is sure to positively surprise your guests.An elegant starter, full of flavor and very easy to make!
Japanese tuna tartare recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
Are you a fan of Japanese cuisine? 🎌 Do not miss this exquisite JAPANESE TUNA TARTAR that you are going to love. In 20 minutes you will have it ready!
Tuna tartare recipe without avocado
🕒 15 m 👤 4
Enjoy an easy and healthy starter with this recipe for 🇯🇵 TUNA TARTAR WITHOUT AVOCADO 🇯🇵 It is a very easy to make and very tasty dish ✨ 💚
Tuna tartare with tomato recipe
🕒 20m 👤 4
Would you like to learn how to make a fresh, light and healthy dish? Do not miss this recipe for tuna tartare with tomato and the best thing is how simple it is.