Recipes with red wine
Cooking with red wine is a great way to add flavor and flavor to our dishes, but to get the most out of it it is important to know when and how to use it. That is why we share with you our best recipes with wine red, so you can find that preparation that makes you stand out in the kitchen.
Sauces, stews, stews, cocktails and even desserts, discover the richest dishes with red wine in just one click!
Red wine reduction recipe
- 250 ml of the red wine of your choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Half a cup of beef or chicken broth
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Preparation of the red wine reduction
Among the many recipes with wine red There is no doubt that the reductions are the simplest and most useful, a trick worthy of any good chef. The red wine reduction that we propose is ideal for both pork and beef, giving them a simply delicious flavor.
- The first thing you should know is that to prepare an exquisite red wine reduction you must use a good wine. Many experts recommend cook with the wine we like to drink And we do too! Do not choose a cardboard or poor quality wine or the reduction will be mediocre as well.
- With this cleared up, let’s get started with the recipe. Pour the half cup of chicken or beef broth into a small, preferably non-stick saucepan. Put on medium heat.
- Let the broth reduce until it reaches half its initial volume, at which point it will have well concentrated its flavor. During the process it is recommended to stir the liquid frequently to avoid burning.
- Once reduced, pour the wine mixing well, let the mixture reduce again until it reaches half the volume it has right now.
- At that point you must add the 2 tablespoons of sugar, necessary not only to give a sweet touch to the preparation but also to thicken it. Also add the pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture without stopping until it becomes thick, when it has begun to thicken to a point similar to that of a syrup or syrup, turn off the heat and remove the red wine reduction.
- You can let it cool slightly or add it to your hot dishes, accompanied by the meat of your choice, you will see what a delicious touch it brings!
Other recipes with wine red
Rum sangria recipe
🕒 38m 👤 1-4
Champagne sangria recipe
🕒 10m 👤 6
Orange sangria recipe
🕒 20m 👤 6
Mexican sangria recipe
🕒 12m 👤 4
Veal ossobuco recipe with potatoes
🕒 64m 👤 1-4
Oxtail recipe with potatoes
🕒 53m 👤 1-4
Oxtail recipe with beans
🕒 40m 👤 1-4
Oxtail with rice recipe
🕒 73m 👤 1-4
Black rice with squid recipe
🕒 53m 👤 1-4
Oxtail recipe with red wine
🕒 41m 👤 1-4
Red wine brownie cake recipe
🕒 74m 👤 1-4
Capirinha de vino recipe
🕒 87m 👤 1-4
Criadillas recipe with Iberian loin
🕒 59m 👤 1-4
Red wine brownie recipe
🕒 58m 👤 1-4
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with white sauce
🕒 39m 👤 1-4
Murcian chicken soup recipe
🕒 31m 👤 1-4
Thermomix beef stew recipe
🕒 43m 👤 1-4
Meat recipe with chimichurri sauce
🕒 55m 👤 4
The godfather’s meatballs in sauce recipe
🕒 58m 👤 4
Do you want to taste the famous MEATBALLS IN EL PADRINO SAUCE? Well here is the recipe! An offer you can’t refuse! 😜
Baked duck breast recipe
🕒 45m 👤 4
Baked duck breast is the ideal option if you want to cook something special and show off effortlessly. Learn how to prepare this dish step by step here.
Extremaduran stew recipe
🕒 120m 👤 4
Here are the steps to prepare an authentic Extremaduran stew, a traditional recipe full of flavors with which you will surprise your guests.
Gnocchi Bolognese recipe
🕒 50m 👤 4
Dare with some delicious gnocchi Bolognese, a perfect dish for lovers of Italian cuisine. We teach you how to make gnocchi!
French toast recipe
🕒 100m 👤 4
If you want to learn how to prepare traditional Spanish toast with Easter wine, Easyrecipe.top teaches you step by step and in a simple way. Take note!
Sherry pestiños recipe
🕒 120m 👤 8
Do you love the pestiños of Jerez, and would you like to make them even if it is not Christmas? We show you the best way to prepare them