🕒 20m 👤 4
Did you know that the more servings of vegetables and fruits you eat per day, the less likely you are to die prematurely? Eating healthy is possible, all you need is the will and desire to cook delicious food to help you maintain a balanced diet, as with this warm spinach salad. You can take it as a single dish, if you are looking for a light dinner, and you can also serve it with a roast beef with gravy sauce or a juicy stewed chicken with almonds. Both options are delicious and so easy to make!
If you already decided on this warm spinach salad from Easyrecipe.top, gather all the ingredients so that we can cook it together. You think? Well, let’s get down to business!
- 400 gr. from spinach
- one onion
- 200 gr. from bacon
- 150 gr. brie cheese
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the warm spinach salad
- The first thing you should do is separate the spinach leaves from the stems and wash them well. Next, place them in a container with water and a little white vinegar and soak them for 10 minutes. Then rinse, drain well and chop them.
- Peel the onion and cut it into julienne strips. Also cut the bacon into cubes and the brie cheese into chunks. Booking.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add the onion. Let it fry for five minutes and then add the sugar. Cook for 15 minutes over low heat and, when the onion has already changed color and is caramelized, remove it from the heat and reserve.
- In another pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add the bacon. Remove when it is golden brown and remove the excess oil by placing it on an absorbent kitchen paper.
- In a large bowl add the spinach, cheese, bacon, walnuts and caramelized onion. Finally, salt and pepper to taste and add the vinegar, the rest of the olive oil and mix well so that the flavors are integrated. Serve your spinach salad warm immediately and enjoy an unbeatable flavor!
Tips and Recommendations
- If you don’t like caramelized onion, you can substitute this ingredient for a red onion cut in julienne.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Warm spinach salad recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Warm spinach salad recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Warm Spinach Salad
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Warm spinach salad recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Warm spinach salad recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe warm spinach salad