🕒 50m 👤 4
Is warm octopus salad It is one of those dishes that can seem complicated to make until you make them for the first time and you realize the many advantages of investing a little time in eating healthy. This salad is based on an octopus sauce with pepper, onion and garlic that is so good that all your guests will ask you for the recipe. Without a doubt, this is a meal to show off in the kitchen.
So that you finish shining like a chef, in Easyrecipe.top we suggest you accompany this warm octopus salad with a scrambled eggs with mushrooms, prawns and eels so that you complete a luxury menu. If you dare to cook with us, gather all the ingredients and follow the instructions that we offer below. We started!
- 2 kg. octopus
- 3 potatoes
- one onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- one tomato
- two eggs
- 400 gr. lettuce
- Olive oil
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the warm octopus salad
- To start making this delicious warm octopus salad, the first thing you should do is clean the octopus tentacles with plenty of water and remove the mouth and eyes. Then, in a pot with boiling water, submerge and remove the tentacles 4 times and then cook the octopus in said water for 20 minutes.
- While the octopus is cooking, we are preparing the other ingredients of our salad. To do this, wash the lettuce with plenty of water and vinegar to disinfect it and cut it into strips. Put it in a bowl.
- Next, wash, peel and slice the potatoes and cook them in a pot of boiling water for 20 minutes. As soon as they are, put them in a colander so that they lose all the water and cool down and then add them to the bowl.
- Now peel, wash and cut the onion into julienne strips and the garlic cloves into very small squares. Wash the tomato and cut it into julienne strips as well. Booking.
- Cook the eggs in a pot with boiling water for 15 minutes and when this time has passed, remove the eggs and let them cool. Then you will have to peel them, cut them into slices and put them together with the potatoes and lettuce.
- If the octopus is already there, take it out of the pot and wait until it is a little cold. Cut it into slices.
- Put a little oil in a pan to heat and then add the garlic and onions in julienne. Sauté for about five minutes and add the octopus, sweet paprika, tomato, salt and ground black pepper.
- Leave everything on the heat for 10 minutes with the pan covered and, after time, add the white wine and increase the heat to maximum for 2 minutes so that the alcohol evaporates. Stir everything, remove the pan from the heat and let it rest.
- As soon as you see that it is cold, you can put it in the bowl where you have the potatoes, the lettuce and the egg. Mix it all together and drizzle the remaining juice of the octopus you have in the pan over your warm salad. Tachán! Now you can enjoy your delicious octopus salad!
Tips and Recommendations
- If you want to simplify the preparation of this warm octopus salad, you can buy the cooked octopus at the fishmonger and start directly preparing the sofrito. Easy and delicious!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Warm octopus salad recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Warm octopus salad recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
OCTOPUS SALAD WITH PARSLEY – Italian recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Warm octopus salad recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Warm octopus salad recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe warm octopus salad