🕒 40m 👤 4
These vegetarian stuffed tomatoes they are really delicious. You can eat them as a starter or also as a main dish, it is also an excellent alternative for them to eat healthier at home.
Stuffed vegetables are a delicious practice when it comes to varying the routine, check it out by preparing some spinach stuffed mushrooms or some peppers stuffed with cheese. You will love them as soon as you taste them! And for dessert, if you like chocolate, you will love the vegan brownie which is also perfect for your menu! Follow the step by step of Easyrecipe.top to cook these vegetarian stuffed tomatoes that everyone will like equally and become the best chef!
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 Red pepper
- 200 gr. from mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 glass of White wine
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation of vegetarian stuffed tomatoes
- You are going to start by preheating the oven to 180 ° C. Then wash the tomatoes, dry them and cut the top off as if you were opening a lid.
- Make several cuts with a knife inside the tomatoes and remove the skin very carefully so that they do not break. Reserve it for the filling but without the seeds.
- Grease a baking dish with a tablespoon of olive oil, place the tomatoes on top and bake for twelve minutes. After time, take them out and reserve.
- To make the filling, peel the onion, garlic and cut them into small pieces. Do the same with the pepper and parsley after cleaning them. Wash the mushrooms, pat dry and cut into small pieces.
- Pour three tablespoons of olive oil into a pan and when it is hot add the onion to fry it with a pinch of salt.
- Once transparent, add the garlic and peppers. When softening, add the mushrooms, cook until they release the water, which will take about ten minutes, and pour in the white wine.
- Increase the heat to the maximum for two minutes so that the alcohol evaporates and then add the tomato pulp, parsley, salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add the flour and stir for a couple of minutes, then pour in the milk, the nutmeg, rectify the salt and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Fill the tomatoes with this mixture, cover with the cheese and gratin for ten minutes. Serve your vegetarian stuffed tomatoes piping hot. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegetarian Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegetarian Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to bake the most delicious STUFFED TOMATOES – Healthy and veggie recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegetarian Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegetarian Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe vegetarian stuffed tomatoes