🕒 45m 👤 4
Would you like to eat a delicious beef cordon bleu? This dish has in its favor that it tends to be liked by everyone equally, since the combination of its three main ingredients, meat, cheese and ham has everything to win. Perhaps this has been the key to the success of one of the most traditional and popular dishes in the world.
With that said, take note of everything you need to learn to cook a beef cordon bleu from the hand of Easyrecipe.top and you will see how its flavor does not leave you indifferent. Let’s go there!
- 4 veal milanesas
- 150 gr. from cooked ham
- 150 gr. yellow or gruyere cheese
- two eggs
- Ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon pasta Garlic
- 200 gr. breadcrumbs
- 100 gr. wheat flour
- Olive oil
- 80 gr. of butter
- Wooden chopsticks
Preparation of beef cordon bleu
- The first thing you should do is cut the milanesas in half, this way they will take less time to cook. Make sure they are very flat.
- Place them in a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the wheat flour on a plate, the breadcrumbs on another and the eggs previously beaten with a pinch of salt in a deep plate. Reservation.
- Take the two halves of a fillet and put in the middle a cut of cooked ham and another of cheese. Pass each stuffed fillet through the flour, then through the egg, and finally through the breadcrumbs. Use the wooden chopsticks to prevent the steaks from falling apart.
- Place a finger of oil in a frying pan along with the butter and, when it is hot, fry the stuffed fillets until both sides are browned at moderate temperature. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess fat.
- Remove the chopsticks before serving your classic veal cordon bleu. Have you seen how simple it is? We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Veal cordon bleu recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Veal cordon bleu recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cordon Bleu | Original Austrian Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Veal cordon bleu recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Veal cordon bleu recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe veal cordon bleu