🕒 100m 👤 4
Cheek pads are always an excellent option, but this recipe from veal cheeks in Spanish sauce It is the best you will eat in your life. Why? Because the meat is cooked very tender after 90 minutes of cooking in a vegetable sauce, red wine and beef broth, you are going to lick your fingers!
If you dare to prepare this dish, in Easyrecipe.top we suggest you also prepare a delicious homemade garlic bread so that you dip it in the Spanish sauce and make the most of each bite of your cheeks or a creamy mashed potatoes.
That being said, how about putting together the ingredients of the veal cheeks in Spanish sauce and we start cooking? Let’s go there!
- 4 veal cheeks
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 1/2 liter of Red wine
- two onions
- 4 carrots
- two zucchini
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 liter of beef broth
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of veal cheeks in Spanish sauce
- The first thing we will do is prepare all the ingredients. For them, peel and cut the onions into small squares. Then do the same with the carrots and garlic cloves. Now it is the turn of the meat.
- Remove the fat that the cheeks may have with the help of a knife and then cut them into medium pieces. Wash the zucchini and cut into slices about a centimeter thick. Ingredients ready, let’s start cooking!
- In a large, deep pot, add a little olive oil and when it is hot add the onion, garlic and carrots. Cook over medium heat for five minutes so that the onion and garlic release all their flavor.
- Then add the zucchini, bay leaves, and salt and pepper to taste. Let the preparation cook until you notice that the zucchini has released all the water and begins to be ready, with five minutes will be enough.
- When the zucchini is ready, add the cheeks, the red wine and the beef broth. Turn the heat to high for two minutes to evaporate the alcohol. Then lower the temperature to medium heat again, cover the pot and let the preparation cook for 90 minutes.
- It is important that the preparation does not dry out, so every so often, uncover the pot and check that it has broth. If not, add one more glass of the veal mixture.
- After time, uncover the pot, remove the bay leaf and place the cheeks on a plate. Then process the broth and vegetables in the blender to have a smooth sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the pot again along with the cheeks, cook for five minutes over high heat to thicken and that’s it. Serve your delicious veal cheeks in Spanish sauce and enjoy. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of veal cheeks in Spanish sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of veal cheeks in Spanish sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Veal cheeks in red wine
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of veal cheeks in Spanish sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of veal cheeks in Spanish sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe veal cheeks in Spanish sauce