🕒 30m 👤 6
If you can’t eat sugar or want to avoid this ingredient to take care of your health, you don’t have to deprive yourself of a tasty dessert. With this recipe from sugar free chocolate cupcakes that we will explain below in Easyrecipe.top, you will be so satisfied that you will not be able to stop preparing them over and over again. Try it, it will make your mouth water just by seeing them!
Believe it or not, there are infinite sugar-free dessert recipes and on our page you can find many of them, such as the yolk nougat without sugar or the sweet quince light. They are all just as delicious as the original! Ready to cook? Well, go preparing the ingredients, let’s start with these sugar free chocolate muffins!
- 100 gr. unsweetened bitter cocoa powder
- two eggs
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 100 gr. cornstarch
- 200 gr. stevia in grain
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 150 gr. of butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation of sugar-free chocolate cupcakes
- Start by preheating the oven to 180ºC, so you can have it ready when your cupcakes are ready to be baked.
- Next, you must place the paper cups in the mold to add the dough as soon as it is ready. When you have done it, heat a little water in a small pot, a cup will be enough. Wait for it to boil.
- As soon as it’s done, pour the water into a bowl and add the cocoa powder. Stir both ingredients until the cocoa dissolves and wait a couple of minutes for the mixture to cool down a bit.
- Meanwhile, put the cornstarch, flour, yeast, stevia and salt in another bowl. Stir everything well until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Add an egg to the bowl containing the cocoa and stir until you get a homogeneous mixture. Add the other egg and repeat the operation again.
- Pour the contents of the second bowl that you used into the first one and stir everything with the help of some kitchen rods until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Now put the butter in the microwave to melt. So that it does not burn, it is best to first put it on for 30 seconds and then, if it is not there yet, another 10. Repeat this process successively until it is ready. As soon as you get it, add the butter to the rest of the ingredients and stir them to integrate their flavors.
- Spread the mixture in the paper cups that you placed in the mold and then put it in the oven. Wait 15 minutes and check if the muffins are ready by pricking them with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they are already there, if not, bake them for a few more minutes and check again.
- When they are ready, turn off the oven, remove the mold and wait for them to cool. Then you just have to unmold them and enjoy some wonderful sugar-free chocolate cupcakes! Attack!
Tips and recommendations:
- You can substitute stevia for saccharin. They will be delicious anyway!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Unsweetened chocolate cupcakes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Unsweetened chocolate cupcakes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Healthy Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Unsweetened chocolate cupcakes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Unsweetened chocolate cupcakes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe unsweetened chocolate cupcakes