🕒 45m 👤 4
Today in Easyrecipe.top we invite you to prepare an exquisite Turkey Cordon Bleu. If you don’t eat red meat, this is an excellent alternative to not deprive yourself of one of the most cooked dishes in the world. Its flavor is exquisite and does not require much effort, so go ahead and cook it.
If you have a little more time or have a special celebration, then we recommend that you opt for a more elaborate turkey dish. For example you can prepare this succulent turkey stuffed with fruit or the baked turkey with potatoes. They are ideal recipes for family meals that will not leave you indifferent.
For now, prepare the ingredients you need to cook this delicious Turkey Cordon Bleu that your family will adore. Enjoy it!
- 4 turkey breasts
- 8 slices of cooked ham
- 8 slices of yellow or Gruyère cheese
- two eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of wheat flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Wooden chopsticks
Preparation of Cordon Bleu turkey
- Before starting you should fillet the turkey breasts, if you haven’t already bought them like that, and flatten them with a rolling pin on a cutting board.
- Place them in a bowl and season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. If you have time, let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Wash the cilantro, remove the stems and cut it very small. Booking.
- Place the wheat flour on one plate and the breadcrumbs on another. Beat the eggs with a fork or hand mixer, and add a pinch of salt and the chopped cilantro. Booking.
- After 30 minutes, remove the seasoning fillets, and pat them dry with kitchen paper if they are very wet.
- Spread a turkey fillet and place a slice and a half of cheese and a slice and a half of ham on top.
- Roll up and fix well with wooden toothpicks. Repeat with the rest of the fillets. Booking.
- Once you have all the rolls done, pass them through the egg, then through the flour and finally through the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry each side for 5 minutes until golden brown. Drain them on absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve your turkey Cordon Bleu immediately. If you have children, you will see how they love them. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Turkey cordon bleu recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Turkey cordon bleu recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy cooking turkey cordon bleu recipe: how to make stuffed turkey breast schnitzel?
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Turkey cordon bleu recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Turkey cordon bleu recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe turkey cordon bleu