🕒 89m 👤 1-4
To prepare the Baked turbot with prawns it is very important to buy quality and fresh ingredients.
- 1 turbot of 2 kg.
- 300 gr. from prawns.
- two onions medium.
- 6 potatoes medium.
- 2 teeth of Garlic.
- ½ glass of White wine.
- Olive oil.
Baked turbot recipe with prawns.
- We clean the turbot well and drain it, sprinkle it with salt and parsley to taste. We put it in the fridge.
- We peel the heads of the prawns, together with the shells, and fry them in a pan for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
- While we peel the potatoes, onions and garlic cloves. We chop everything, the potatoes and the onion into slices, however we chop the garlic into small pieces.
- When the prawns are golden brown, we set them aside and in that same pan fry everything that has been chopped at medium power for about 10 – 15 minutes until they are golden brown, especially the potatoes.
- We put the oven to heat to 190º to have it ready in a few minutes to use it.
- Once all golden, we spread it on a tray that can be used for ovens, we distribute the prawns and finally we place the turbot fillet over everything. Pour the glass of white wine, sprinkle salt and parsley to taste, and finally put it in the oven for an hour.
- After half an hour, turn the turbot so that it is done equally well on both sides.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turbot with shrimp recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turbot with shrimp recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Cook A Whole Turbot with Ben & Robin | Wright Brothers At Home
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turbot with shrimp recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turbot with shrimp recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe turbot with prawns oven