🕒 89m 👤 1-4
This recipe for turbot al clam oven It is a delicacy, which you can prepare very easily if you have the right ingredients.
- 150 gr. from clams.
- 1 fillet of turbot.
- two onions.
- 2 teeth of Garlic.
- 5 potatoes.
- ½ glass of White wine.
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil.
Baked turbot with clams recipe.
- As the clams must be opened, we soak them in a bowl with water and salt. We clean the turbot well with cold water and then drain it. We salt it to taste and put it in the fridge on a plate.
- We go on to peel the potatoes and the onion. We clean both well in cold water, especially the onion so that our eyes do not cry so much, and we peel everything into not too thick slices. In a frying pan with plenty of oil, fry everything, until well browned.
- We turn on the oven at 180º C to have it ready.
- We take a tray that can be used to bake, distribute everything in the pan on the tray and place the turbot on top. We add a drizzle of oil and a little salt, the two whole garlic cloves. We are going to cut the lemon into slices as well and distribute it on the tray. Finally, we bathe everything with a glass of wine.
- We put it in the oven, scheduled for an hour.
- When half an hour has passed, we take out the tray and spread the clams, which will already be open. We also take the opportunity to turn the turbot and it will be done better by both parties.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turbot with clams recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turbot with clams recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Cook A Whole Turbot with Ben & Robin | Wright Brothers At Home
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turbot with clams recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turbot with clams recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe turbot with clams oven