🕒 60m 👤 4
The turbot is a semi-fat diamond-shaped fish, which can be fished throughout the year in the Mediterranean, Atlantic, Cantabrian, Baltic, North and English Channel seas. Its white meat with few thorns is highly appreciated in gastronomy, so today we want you to try this Baked turbot with baked potatoes.
It is an easy dish to make, it is also very practical because it already comes with the garnish. If you want to serve a full menu, this chard and prawn omelette It is very rich as a starter and to close with a flourish, these pears in sweet wine for dessert they are perfect.
If you’ve never cooked a Baked turbot with baked potatoes do not worry, you will do it like an expert following the steps of Easyrecipe.top. Delicious!
- 2 kg. turbot
- 4 potatoes
- two onions
- 3 tomatoes (optional)
- 250 ml. from White wine
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
Baked turbot with baking potatoes
- To prepare this delicious fish, the first thing you will do is preheat the oven 180 ° C with heat up and down.
- Peel the onions and cut them into slices. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into slices about 3mm thick and then also slice the tomatoes after washing, if you are going to include them in the recipe.
- Grease an oven-safe tray with olive oil, place a layer of potatoes on top, one of onion, one of tomatoes, salt and pepper, pour a drizzle of olive oil and bake for half an hour
- While the vegetables are cooking, clean and dry the turbot with kitchen paper and make three cuts on top. Then peel the garlic, wash the parsley, drain it and cut the stems.
- Place the garlic in a mortar, add the salt and crush them a little, add the parsley and mash everything until you get a fine mash, pour in the wine, mix and reserve.
- After 25 minutes, remove the tray, place the turbot on top of the vegetables with the dark side up, cover with the mash and bake for 30 minutes at 170 ° C.
- Once ready, slice your fish and serve it on a bed of roasted vegetables. This baked turbot with baked potatoes is eaten piping hot. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turbot with baking potatoes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turbot with baking potatoes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Cook A Whole Turbot with Ben & Robin | Wright Brothers At Home
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turbot with baking potatoes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turbot with baking potatoes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe turbot oven with potatoes