🕒 73m 👤 1-4
The Baked turbot with cider It has a delicious sauce, which will give flavor to the garnish and fish alike.
Baked turbot With cider recipe.
- We are going to turn on the oven first to have it ready, so set it to 190º C.
- We clean the fillet of the turbot, add salt to taste and put it in the fridge on a plate, so that it rests.
- We peel the potatoes, onion and garlic cloves, clean them well, and cut julienne slices, except for the garlic cloves that we chop them. If you don’t like onion very much, crush it so that the pieces are smaller. We put everything to fry in a frying pan with a good jet of oil, until it is golden brown.
- Now ready, we take a tray that can be used for ovens and we distribute it all, so that it is well spread on the tray. We remove the turbot and place it on all the garnish. We sprinkle salt and pepper to finish pouring the cider.
- We put in the oven for an hour and we will have a great dish ready to enjoy.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked turbot with cider recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked turbot with cider recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Cook A Whole Turbot with Ben & Robin | Wright Brothers At Home
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked turbot with cider recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked turbot with cider recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe turbot oven with cider