🕒 57m 👤 1-4
Would you like to prepare the Galician baked turbot? It is a perfect dish when you are going to have a visitor at home and you don’t want to waste a lot of time cooking.
Galician baked turbot preparation
- The first of all is that you put the oven on, so that it takes up temperature, at 180º C.
- Peel the potatoes, and after washing them well, put them to cook in water, with a little salt, without cutting them.
- While the potatoes are being cooked, peel the garlic cloves and mash them with the mortar to get their game. Chop the chillies well (better if crushed) and add them to the garlic juice, along with the salt and sweet pepper. Mix with the help of some rods to make sauce.
- The potatoes should already be ready, so you take them out, and as best you can, cut them into slices, which you place on a tray bathed in olive oil.
- Place the turbot and on top of it some more potatoes. Bathe everything with the sauce that you have prepared combining the ingredients and put in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
- To prevent the ingredients from sticking together, you just have to place parchment paper under the potatoes, so it will be much easier to remove everything from the tray.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of turbot baked in the oven galician style
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of turbot baked in the oven galician style. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Cook A Whole Turbot with Ben & Robin | Wright Brothers At Home
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of turbot baked in the oven galician style here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of turbot baked in the oven galician style. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe turbot oven to the Galician