🕒 60m 👤 4
There is nothing tastier and healthier than a well-cooked fish and this recipe from tuna with tomato and peppers is a good example of it. This dish, in addition to being very economical, is delicious and will appeal to young and old alike. Dare to prepare it at home!
If you like tuna and you are looking for other ways to cook it, take a look at our recipe book so that you know other of the many options that we have, such as the Tuna Carpaccio waves tuna fajitas. Delicious!
With that said, learn how to cook a tuna with tomato and peppers next to Easyrecipe.top. Go!
- 1 kg. of tuna
- two onions
- 3 Red peppers
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ cup of flour
- 500 gr. from tomato fried
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup fish broth or water
- Olive oil
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- Black pepper
Preparation of tuna with tomato and peppers
- To start preparing this dish, the first thing you are going to do is wash the tuna and drain it. Once done, cut it into large cubes with a sharp knife. If you don’t like to cut the fish, you can ask when you buy them that they cut it for you at the fishmonger.
- Once you have it clean, sprinkle with a little salt and pass it through the flour.
- Add a good amount of oil in a frying pan and, when it warms up, put the fish to seal for two minutes per side. Remove with a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate covered with kitchen paper to absorb the oil and reserve.
- Peel the onion and cut it into julienne strips. Crush the garlic in a mortar after peeling. Wash the peppers, extract the seeds and also cut into very fine julienne strips.
- Remove a little oil from the pan where you sealed the tuna, heat it and add the onions to poach them. Once they are transparent, add the garlic and peppers and fry them for a couple of minutes over high heat.
- Lower the temperature and cook the sauce for fifteen minutes. After time, add the fried tomato, sugar, broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking.
- When the sauce has thickened, rectify the salt, add the tuna cubes and cook for ten minutes. You can add more broth or water if the stew dries up. Serve your tuna with tomato and peppers, decorate it with fresh parsley leaves and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna with tomato and peppers recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna with tomato and peppers recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Stuffed Spanish Peppers with Tuna and Tomatoes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna with tomato and peppers recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna with tomato and peppers recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe tuna with tomatoes and peppers