🕒 45m 👤 4
Do you like Andalusian gastronomy? So go ahead and prepare this Huelva-style tuna with tomato. On Easyrecipe.top we are sure you will love it!
If you want a super classic garnish, accompany it with some crisps with skin, but if you want to vary a bit, why not try for a crispy fried sweet potato? For dessert, of course, some pestiños from Jerez that will take away your hiccups. Our mouths water just thinking about it!
So if you have everything ready, let’s not wait any longer to prepare a delicious Huelva-style tuna with tomato. Clever? Well let’s go there!
- 1 kg. of tuna
- 1 kg. from tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 green pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 branch of parsley
Preparation of tuna with tomato in the style of Huelva
- The first thing is to blanch the tomatoes. Bring enough water to boil in a pot to cover them and add a little salt. Wash them, remove the stem and make a cross cut. When the water starts to boil, add them.
- Prepare a bowl of ice water and after two minutes, when you remove the tomatoes with a slotted spoon, add them to the ice water. Reserve the water to bleed the tuna.
- Let the tomatoes rest to cool, then drain them, remove the skin and cut into small pieces. Reservation.
- To make the sauce, peel the onion and cut it into squares, wash the pepper, clean it and also chop the same size of the onion.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and cook the onion. When it is transparent, add the pepper, the bay leaf and sauté for ten minutes.
- Add the tomato, stir and cook for another ten minutes. To make the mash, crush the peeled garlic cloves, salt and cumin in a mortar until they form a paste that you will then add to the sauce.
- To prepare the tuna, remove the skin and cut it into large pieces. Bring the water you used to blanch the tomatoes to a boil and when it boils add the lemon juice and then add the tuna to bleed it.
- Once the water returns to a boil, remove from the heat and drain the fish in a colander. Then add it to the sauce, cover and cook for ten minutes over medium heat.
- Serve your tuna with tomato in the Huelva style immediately and if you like, decorate it with a few parsley leaves. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tuna with tomato Huelva style recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tuna with tomato Huelva style recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
La mejor receta de atún español con salsa de tomate picante
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tuna with tomato Huelva style recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tuna with tomato Huelva style recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe tuna with tomato style Huelva