🕒 53m 👤 1-4
A good way to take advantage of the leftover stew is to prepare a delicious old clothes omelette.
Old clothes omelette recipe
- Peel the onion and grate it. The remains of the stew pass them a little through a shredder so that they are well destroyed.
- Mix with the onion in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with salt, until they are well combined and add the prepared leftovers with the grated onion.
- Pour all this into a pan with a drizzle of oil so that the tortilla begins to make underneath.
- Now you will have to turn the tortilla. Do it as you are used to, but it will save you a lot of time and effort if you do it with a tortilla instead of a plate.
- Make the tortilla below and you have it ready to enjoy.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Old clothes omelette recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Old clothes omelette recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
12 Amazing Tortilla Twists
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Old clothes omelette recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Old clothes omelette recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe tortilla old clothes