🕒 60m 👤 4
Who can resist some carbonara tortellini? No one! And since we are also lovers of this recipe, today we bring you the step by step so that you can prepare at home some delicious homemade tortellini accompanied by one of the most traditional sauces of Italian gastronomy. It’s yummy!
Looking for a complete menu? Well in Easyrecipe.top we have many options for you, but this time we suggest you as companions an exquisite cauliflower au gratin with béchamel sauce or one avocado salad with apple. Do you have everything you need to cook these carbonara tortellini? Well come on, let’s start with this pasta recipe.
For the tortellini:
- 300 gr of flour for baking
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 gr. parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
For the sauce:
Preparation of the carbonara tortellini
- To start making some irresistible carbonara tortellini, we will start by making the dough for the pasta. Add the 300 gr in a bowl. of flour, the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the salt and the 3 previously beaten eggs. Mix with the help of a paddle until the ingredients are well integrated.
- When you can’t mix any more, place the contents of the bowl on the kitchen counter and knead with your own hands until you get an elastic dough. When you have the dough ready, put it in a bowl, cover it and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- After this time, remove the dough from the bowl and stretch it on the counter until it is as thin and thin as you can, but being careful not to break it. Then, cover the dough with a kitchen cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Next, cut the dough into 8 cm squares and add a little Parmesan cheese to the center of each square. Then fold the edges of the squares to form a triangle and seal with your fingers moistened with a little water.
- Fold the ends of the triangle so that your pasta takes the shape of tortellini and let the pasta dry on a floured tray for at least 15 minutes.
- While we wait for the pasta to dry, we are going to prepare the carbonara sauce. Peel, wash and cut the onion into very small squares and do the same with the bacon. Add a dash of olive oil to a skillet and, when hot, add the onion.
- Put the bacon in another pan, but this time you don’t need to add oil. While you wait for the bacon and onion to cook, beat the three carbonara eggs in a bowl and, as soon as you have them, add 100 gr. of parmesan cheese. The rest of the cheese you have to reserve.
- Let’s go for the pasta. Put the tortellini in a pot with water and leave it there to cook for about 10 minutes.
- As soon as it is done, strain the pasta and quickly pour it into the bowl where you have the eggs and cheese. Also add the bacon and onion and mix quickly. The egg is made with the heat of the pasta.
- To finish, serve the tortellini on the plates and pour the 50 gr on top. of Parmesan cheese that you have set aside. How good are these carbonara tortellini!
If you think that the tortellini dough is very hard, add a little cold water but, if on the contrary, it feels rather watery, you will only have to add a little more flour.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tortellini a la carbonara recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tortellini a la carbonara recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Betty’s Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tortellini a la carbonara recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tortellini a la carbonara recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe tortellini carbonara