🕒 88m 👤 1-4
This sauce of tomato chimichurri It is perfect for grilled meats, although you can also use vegetables.
- 250 gr. from tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 90 ml. Of olive oil
- 35 ml. vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Tomato chimichurri recipe
- Peel the tomatoes and remove the pieces that you are not going to use. Cut them into pieces and pass them through the shredder, so that they are well chopped. If not, chop them by hand into as small pieces as possible.
- Now remove the skin from the garlic cloves and cut them into thin slices. Peel the onion and also chop it into small pieces (if your eyes water a lot due to the tear effect, you can wash it in water).
- With everything chopped, add all the ingredients to a bowl. Clean the peppers, remove the end and cut them into strips that are not too big. You add both to the previous mix.
- Crush all the ingredients with the mortar. Pour in the olive oil and vinegar, begin to stir with a teaspoon as fast as you can, so that all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Finally add a teaspoon of pepper and a half of thyme. Stir again at full speed and let it rest in an airtight container in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Tomato chimichurri recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Tomato chimichurri recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Weber Grills-Rib-Eye Steaks with Tomato Chimichurri Sauce-Recipe of the Week
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Tomato chimichurri recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Tomato chimichurri recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe tomato chimichurri