🕒 50m 👤 4
Who can resist a hearty plate of squid stuffed in its ink? No one! And it is enough to follow to the letter these instructions that we provide you in Easyrecipe.top to prepare a delicious dish, a recipe for beginners that will make you look like the best chef in the family!
To complete an unforgettable menu, we suggest that you accompany this meal with a succulent white rice with vegetables as we have done or with a little whole wheat homemade bread. Either of the two options are good, the important thing is that with these garnishes you can finish even the sauce, because you will not want to leave absolutely nothing! So ready to do some squid stuffed in its ink irresistible? Let’s go there!
- 20 squid
- 6 chives
- 1 green pepper
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 10 tablespoons of natural tomato sauce
- Squid ink
- 1 glass of txacoli
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of squid stuffed in its ink
- We start by cleaning the squid. To do this, rinse them with plenty of water and empty them. Next, cut off the tentacles and fins and set them aside. Also reserve the ink in a bowl of water until you are ready to use it. Let’s go for the filling.
- Cut two chives into cubes and when you have them, fry them over medium heat in a pan with hot olive oil until they are golden brown.
- When they have poached, add the tentacles and fins of the squid that you have separated before and add a little salt to taste. Sauté for five minutes or until the tentacles are golden brown and tender. Then, remove the preparation from the pan and reserve until the time to fill the squid. It is the moment of the sauce.
- Dice the rest of the chives as well as the garlic cloves and the green pepper, from which you will also have to remove the seeds.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and when it is hot, add the chives, bell pepper, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté over medium heat and with the pan covered for ten minutes.
- After time, add the tomato sauce, 1 liter of water, the txacoli and the squid ink. Heat over high heat for two minutes to evaporate the alcohol and then cover the pan and let the preparation cook for another ten minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, fill the squid with the tentacles and chives preparation and seal them with a kitchen toothpick. When you have them ready, brown them in a pan with a little olive oil until tender. Five minutes will be enough. Reservation.
- When the sauce is ready, process it in the blender to have a homogeneous mixture. Then put it in the pan where you have the squid and heat for five minutes over high heat.
- After time, remove the pan from the heat and let the preparation rest. Serve your delicious stuffed squid in their ink and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of squid stuffed in its own ink
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of squid stuffed in its own ink. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Brad Makes Grilled Stuffed Squid | From the Test Kitchen | Bon Appétit
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of squid stuffed in its own ink here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of squid stuffed in its own ink. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed squid in ink