🕒 36m 👤 1-4
A delicacy for the palate, the squid stuffed in its ink have a very characteristic flavor.
- 8 squid
- 400 gr. from mince
- two onions
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 2 glasses of White wine
- 2 sachets of squid ink
Recipe for squid stuffed in its ink
- On the one hand we will make the squid filling. To do this, chop two cloves of garlic and one of the onions into pieces as small as you can. You put all this to poach in a saucepan until it turns golden brown.
- Once golden, add the minced meat, seasoned to your liking. Stir well and let it brown. Then pour the glass of white wine and wait until it is consumed. With this you will have the filling ready.
- Proceed to fill the squid with this preparation. However, remember that they must be clean inside, not containing a kind of plastic that is very toxic. Seal the opening once filled.
- Chop the onion and the remaining garlic clove into as small pieces as you can and proceed to fry them a little in a pan until golden brown.
- While dissolving the squid ink in the red wine glass, stirring well.
- Add the squid, along with the glass of red wine, when the vegetables are golden brown, and let it burn, resulting in some wonderful squid stuffed in its ink.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed squid in its ink recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed squid in its ink recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Brad Makes Grilled Stuffed Squid | From the Test Kitchen | Bon Appétit
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed squid in its ink recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed squid in its ink recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed squid in ink