🕒 30m 👤 1-4
It is a recipe widely consumed in Argentina and very healthy for health. These zucchini stuffed with rice they are a very good option.
- 4 zucchini
- 150 gr. from rice
- Black pepper
- Grated cheese
Recipe for zucchini stuffed with rice
- Start by cutting the zucchini in half and put them to cook in a saucepan with water and a little salt. It will take about 8 minutes to be ready.
- The rice on the other hand, you are going to cook it in water and a little salt for 15 minutes, unless you want the rice to be stickier, in that case you let it cook for 20 minutes.
- When the zucchini are done, you place them low down on a flat surface so that they release all the water.
- Turn the oven on at 180º C so that it takes up temperature.
- Strain the rice and drain it well, so that all the water is released. Scoop the meat out of the zucchini, being careful not to damage the skin, and add the rice along with the grated cheese on top. Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Place on a tray that is suitable for ovens and bake everything for about 10 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed squashes with rice recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed squashes with rice recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
calabacín relleno de estilo libanés con sopa de salsa de tomate
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed squashes with rice recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed squashes with rice recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed rice zucchini