🕒 30m 👤 4
The tuna stuffed mushrooms They are a delicious and different alternative to turn these mushrooms into protagonists, with an exquisite filling that combines perfectly. Whether you serve them as sides, or on an appetizer table with other delicious options such as Eggs Stuffed With Tuna or some smoked salmon and avocado canapes. You will certainly succeed!
Talk no more, we are going to prepare absolutely delicious stuffed mushrooms right now.
- 12 mushrooms large frescoes
- 3 cans of tuna
- 1 onion
- Grated cheese
- 1 glass of White wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
Preparation of the tuna stuffed mushrooms
- Put to preheat the oven to 200ºC, so that it takes temperature while you prepare the ingredients.
- Separate the hats from the trunks of the mushrooms. Cut the lower part of the trunk to remove the dirt and then wash both parts well and then drain them.
- Place the mushroom hats in a baking dish, empty side up. Water them with the white wine, and once the oven has reached the desired temperature, insert the tray and count 10 minutes, so that they soften.
- While the mushrooms are roasting, you can prepare the filling. To do this you have to cut the logs into small pieces, peel the onion and cut it equally into small portions. Pour a little extra virgin olive oil into a skillet, just enough to cover the bottom, and sauté the onion with a pinch of salt over medium heat.
- Once it becomes thin and transparent, add the mushrooms and well-drained tuna and salt and pepper. Let cook for 5 minutes so that both ingredients are done and their flavors mix, stirring frequently.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the oven without turning it off, and carefully add the juice released by the mushrooms into the pan. Stir everything well and fill the mushrooms with this mixture.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese over the mushrooms and put the tray back in the oven. Wait 10 more minutes, and your tuna stuffed mushrooms will be ready. Enjoy them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Mushrooms stuffed with tuna recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Mushrooms stuffed with tuna recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
STUFFED SPANISH MUSHROOMS: With Tuna & Manchego Cheese
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Mushrooms stuffed with tuna recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Mushrooms stuffed with tuna recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed mushrooms tuna