🕒 40m 👤 4
If you have guests at home and you want to prepare a 5-star menu, without spending a lot of time in the kitchen and without spending a lot of money, opt for these Volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and ham to serve as a starter. It is a tasty and sophisticated appetizer that will surely conquer all your diners. With them you can accompany any dish you want, from an exquisite hake suquet, up to duck with orange.
Do yo want know how they are made? Then you are in the right place, since in Easyrecipe.top We explain all the steps to make them really exquisite, in detail. So come on, let’s get down to business! You’ll see how rich they are going to turn out for you.
- 12 volcanoes or ½ kg. puff pastry
- ½ kg. from mushrooms
- 200 gr. from cooked ham
- Grated mozzarella
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 l. milk
- Olive oil
Preparation of the mushroom-stuffed volcanoes
- To prepare some volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and ham, first you must peel the onion, and then chop it very small.
- Then pour a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, and put it to heat over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the onion with a pinch of salt, and wait until it is transparent.
- Stir from time to time, so it doesn’t stick or burn. When you see that the onion is ready, add the cooked ham, cut into small pieces.
- Wait just 1 minute for the ham to acquire a slightly whiter tone, and then add the mushrooms, washed and cut into very small cubes.
- Rectify with salt, and let them simmer until they are ready.
- Add the flour and sauté the sauce with it. Then pour the milk little by little, to make a kind of béchamel. Taste the salt again, and add a little more if necessary.
- For now you can turn off the fire, since the filling of the volcanoes is ready. Now you have two options: use some ready-made volcanoes, or prepare them yourself.
- If the volcanoes are already made, fill them with this mass directly. In case you prefer to make them yourself, you should flatten the puff pastry, until it is approximately half a centimeter thick.
- Get two cutters, and with the largest of them mark and cut the volcanoes. With the other of the cutters mark alone, to give them shape. Varnish the circles with olive oil, and bake the volcanoes at 180ºC, for 20 minutes or until the pasta is golden brown. Put away the volcanoes and fill them
- Whether you used some ready-made volcanoes, or if you made them yourself, finally you just have to add mozzarella cheese to your liking on top, and grill them for a few minutes. Ready! Now you can set aside and serve these delicious volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and ham. Enjoy them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of vol-au-vents stuffed with mushrooms and ham
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of vol-au-vents stuffed with mushrooms and ham. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Breadcrumb Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode 330
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of vol-au-vents stuffed with mushrooms and ham here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of vol-au-vents stuffed with mushrooms and ham. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed mushrooms and ham volovanes