🕒 40m 👤 4
Would you like to have a luxury ticket for your Christmas parties or for that special celebration that is coming up? So with these volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and bacon you will surprise all your guests and it is also a super simple preparation.
And if you like puff pastry recipes, we recommend that you also try this original sirloin baked with puff pastry, a sophisticated dish with which you will look like never before.
Don’t wait any longer to cook these elegant volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and bacon, following the indications of Easyrecipe.top.
- 8 volcanoes
- 300 gr. from mushrooms
- 150 gr. from bacon
- 500 ml. milk
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 gr. grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of nutmeg (optional)
Preparation of volcanoes stuffed with mushrooms and bacon
- The first thing you have to do is place the mushrooms to soak for 10 minutes in a bowl of water. In this way, the earth they bring will fall to the bottom. Then rinse and drain them. Cut into slices and reserve.
- Peel the onion and dice it, do the same with the bacon. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add the chopped onion. Let them fry for a few minutes and when you see them transparent, add the bacon.
- Stir and let the bacon cook a little. When you see that it begins to brown add the mushrooms. Cook until they have removed all the water, rectify the salt, remove from the heat and reserve.
- In another pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of butter, add the flour and brown, stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the milk little by little while stirring without stopping. Also add the pinch of nutmeg and salt and pepper.
- The key to making the béchamel is to keep stirring, so you will gradually dissolve the lumps of flour over low heat. When the béchamel is ready, add the sauce.
- Let the flavors blend in by cooking for a couple more minutes and remove from the heat. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Then place the volcanoes on a tray and fill them with the help of a spoon. Put grated cheese on top and take to the oven to gratin.
- When the cheese has browned, remove from the oven and serve your volcanoes stuffed with hot mushrooms and bacon. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Mushroom and bacon stuffed vol-au-vents recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Mushroom and bacon stuffed vol-au-vents recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms // Tiny Kitchen Big Taste
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Mushroom and bacon stuffed vol-au-vents recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Mushroom and bacon stuffed vol-au-vents recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed mushrooms and bacon volovanes