🕒 45m 👤 two
If you still don’t know what to serve as an appetizer at Christmas dinner or at a special celebration, take note of our easy recipe to make these delicious mushroom-stuffed volcanoes. You might think they are a bit complicated to do, but nothing like that! It is simpler than it seems, and also, following the steps that we indicate in Easyrecipe.top, They are going to be finger-licking good and you will surprise everyone with such an exquisite appetizer.
Take note of the ingredients you need to make these Mushroom Stuffed Volcanoes and let’s get started!
- ½ kg. puff pastry
- ½ kg. from mushrooms
- 250 g. velveta cheese
- ½ onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 1 cup of crème fraîche
- 1 branch of parsley
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the mushroom-stuffed volcanoes
- The first thing you should do is stretch the puff pastry, with the help of a rolling pin. When it is about 5 millimeters thick, let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- After this time, line the baking tray with aluminum foil, and with the help of a round cutter, form 24 circles.
- Moisten the tray with a little water, and put 8 circles distributed over it. Squash them with a fork, and then place another circle of the same size on top.
- Using a smaller round mold, make an incision on top of the circles you have on the tray. Place one more layer of puff pastry, cut in a circle.
- Beat the egg and add a little water. Varnish the last layer of puff pastry with this mixture. Transfer the tray to the refrigerator, and allow another 30 minutes to pass.
- About ten minutes before removing the tray from the fridge, preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- After this time, bake the volcanoes for 30 minutes. When they are ready, let them cool a bit and empty the volcanoes with the help of a spoon.
- Lower the oven temperature to 150ºC, and put the volcanoes back in for another 10 minutes.
- While the volcanoes are cooking in the oven, chop the onion and garlic very finely. Sauté both ingredients in a frying pan with a pinch of olive oil over medium heat.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into slices. Add them to the pan when the onion is already poached (transparent). Stir.
- Wash the parsley, chop it and add it to the pan as well. Add salt and ground black pepper to your liking. Add the velveta cheese and the crème fraîche. Stir everything, test for salt and rectify if necessary.
- You just have to pour this mixture over the volcanoes, cover them with the top layer, and you can serve them and see for yourself how delicious they have been. Very good profit!
- If you wish, you can substitute the crème fraîche for cooking cream.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Mushroom stuffed vol-au-vents recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Mushroom stuffed vol-au-vents recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms | How To Make Stuffed Mushroom | Mushroom Recipe By Chef Varun Inamdar
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Mushroom stuffed vol-au-vents recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Mushroom stuffed vol-au-vents recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed mushroom volovanes