🕒 71m 👤 4
This recipe from stuffed eggs in batter It is simple and delicious, but it can be a bit heavy.
- 6 eggs.
- 300 gr. of cooked shoulder.
- 200 gr. from bechamel.
- 250 gr. Of flour.
- 200 gr. of breadcrumbs.
- 2 cans of tuna.
- Olive oil.
- one onion.
- 2 teeth of Garlic.
Battered stuffed eggs recipe.
- We will start by putting the hard-boiled eggs. To do this, we will fill a saucepan with water more or less half, and we will put four of the six eggs. The other two are going to be reserved for the batter. We put the fire at medium power and let them cook for a quarter of an hour. Add a little salt and olive oil when the water starts to boil.
- If you want, you can beat the two eggs that we have left, trying not to leave a single lump. In this way we will have them ready.
- Now we will go for the filling. We are going to peel and slice the onion. We recommend, if you want to prevent your eyes from watering a lot, soak the onion in cold water before cutting it, thus reducing its tear effect. Also peel and cut the garlic into small pieces. Now we toss it all into a pan with a little oil.
- The eggs should be done by now, so turn off the heat and take them out, to cool down to room temperature.
- If the onion is already golden and transparent, then add the two cans of tuna, without removing the oil. The cooked shoulder will be cut into strips and we will also add it to the pan. Stir everything well so that it is sautéed with the oil.
- We are going to remove the shells from the eggs. Then we cut them lengthwise, right in half. With great care we remove the yolks from the eggs. We will throw three of them into the pan where everything is being fried, the fourth set aside for later.
- We put enough bechamel in a bowl and add everything that we have fried in the pan, stirring it very well so that the ingredients are well mixed with the bechamel. Once this is achieved, we are going to fill in the holes that we have emptied by removing the yolks from the eggs, distributing the portions well. Being well filled, you can add a little more bechamel if you prefer.
- Now we are going to place breadcrumbs on a plate, because we are going to coat the eggs and put a pan to heat with enough oil so that it is ready.
- We bathe the egg in which we have beaten before, we coat it well with the breadcrumbs and we put in the pan with the oil. If you prefer, you can fry them in the fryer, so that it is done just as well on all sides.
- Once fried, we put it on a tray with absorbent paper so that the egg releases all the excess oil. Repeat the process with all the eggs until we have all 8 ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of stuffed eggs in batter
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of stuffed eggs in batter. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cómo hacer huevos rellenos de pollo de Pascua »Wiki Ùtil Recetas de Pascua | Allrecipes.com
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of stuffed eggs in batter here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of stuffed eggs in batter. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe stuffed eggs rebozados