🕒 150m 👤 4
Have you ever eaten one shoulder of lamb stewed with crumbs? If you have not had the opportunity to try it yet, do not miss the opportunity to prepare this delicious meat so characteristic of Mediterranean cuisine, its flavor is unmatched!
Serve it accompanied by a delicate warm spinach salad and enjoy a complete and exquisite dish, perfect for a family meal or with friends. You will see how they all suck their fingers.
Cook this lamb shoulder with crumbs from the hand of Easyrecipe.top and you will eat like a true king.
- 1.5 kg. lamb shoulder
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 1 onion
- two Red peppers
- 3 carrots
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 500 ml. of water
- 500 ml. from White wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- Rosemary branches to decorate
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Preparation of the shoulder of lamb stewed with crumbs
- To start preparing this dish, the first thing you should do is season the lamb. Peel the onion and cut it into pieces. Wash the peppers, extract the seeds and julienne them. Peel the carrot, wash it and cut it into slices.
- Peel two garlic cloves and slice them, the other two are reserved for the crumbs. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and fry the vegetables all together over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- When they are tender, add the flour, mix so that it dissolves and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add the white wine, water, cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat. After time, remove from heat and blend with a mixer. Reservation.
- In a large skillet, add 3 more tablespoons of olive oil and put the lamb to brown. When you have sealed it, add it along with the oil and juices that were thrown into the pot with the stew and cook over low heat for two hours or until the meat is tender.
- To make the crumbs, first preheat the oven to 220 ° C and slice the bread, bake until golden brown and when toasted, cool and crush in a mortar.
- When your lamb is ready, remove the excess fat accumulated on the surface and finish preparing the crumbs. Peel the garlic cloves that you reserved, laminate them and brown them with two tablespoons of olive oil. Add the crumbs, sprinkle the paprika and cook for 5 minutes without stopping moving.
- Serve your shoulder of lamb stewed with crumbs and decorate with a sprigs of fresh rosemary, you will see how everyone is impressed with this plate of 10. Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed with breadcrumbs
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed with breadcrumbs. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Simple Lamb Stew | Quick and Easy Food | Jamie Oliver
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed with breadcrumbs here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed with breadcrumbs. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe Stewed lamb shoulder with crumbs