🕒 50m 👤 3
Do you have a lamb shoulder and don’t know how to cook it? If you want to do it in an exquisite way and without wasting a lot of time in the kitchen, this recipe for shoulder of lamb stewed in express pot is what you are looking for. It is a spectacular dish, since if the lamb meat is one of the juiciest, with the sauce that this stew has it is even more so, do you want to check it out? Then you just have to follow the instructions that we give you below in Easyrecipe.top.
If you are looking for a starter to accompany your stew, we suggest these clams a la marinara with prawns. Go preparing a good loaf of bread, with these clams there is no trace left on the plate!
And now, let’s see how this delicious shoulder of lamb stewed in an express pot is prepared, let’s go!
- 1 shoulder of lamb cut into pieces
- 3 onions
- 2 or 3 tablespoons minced garlic and parsley
- 1 glass and ½ of white wine
- 1 glass of vinegar
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of the shoulder of lamb stewed in an express pot
- Remove the fat from the pieces of lamb, transfer them already clean to a board and sprinkle a little salt on both sides.
- Pour 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil into the speed cooker, put it on heat and when it begins to heat up, add a first batch of lamb pieces.
- Fry them well, until they are golden brown, and then make a second batch. According to you have the facts, move them aside to a source.
- Peel the onions and julienne them. In the same oil in which you fried the lamb, cook the onion over a low heat, so that it browns without getting too toasted.
- When the onion is ready, add the white wine and vinegar, and return the lamb to the pot. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of garlic and minced parsley.
- Close the pot, and cook under pressure for about 15 minutes, over medium heat.
- Turn off the heat, wait for the pot to lose pressure and transfer the pieces of lamb to a suitable baking dish.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in the pot with the electric mixer, and then pass this sauce through a fine sieve. Pour it over the source, over the pieces of lamb.
- Put the dish in the oven, previously preheated to 120ºC, and wait for the sauce to start cooking.
- At this point you can turn off the oven, and set aside this lamb shoulder stew made in a quick cooker. We hope you liked this recipe, that you enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed in an express cooker
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed in an express cooker. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Garlic Rosemary Lamb Stew Recipe – Pressure Cooker Super Tender
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed in an express cooker here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of lamb shoulder stewed in an express cooker. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe Stewed lamb shoulder pressure cooker