🕒 10m 👤 two
Cook a delicious steamed broccoli It is the healthiest way to prepare this vegetable since the broccoli will retain all its vitamins and flavor. As you will see, it is a very simple recipe perfect to make at home whenever you want and combine with other foods such as a portion of chicken stewed with lemon, a good plate of quinoa or some scrambled eggs.
Follow our step by step and our tips to cook the best steamed broccoli and enjoy a healthy and balanced diet with a unarecta.com.
- 300 gr. from broccoli
Preparation of steamed broccoli.
- First decide what type of broccoli you are going to use: frozen or fresh. If you use the first type, before you start cooking, let it warm up a little to room temperature on a plate.
- If it is fresh, we are going to wash it well with cold tap water so that it releases all the filth that they may have (the frozen one does not need to be washed).
- When the broccoli is already clean, we cut the stem and discard it. We are going to cut the rest of the broccoli into smaller pieces, separating the little trees.
- Fill a large pot with 2 fingers of water, add a little salt and bring it to a boil.
- When the water is boiling, add the broccoli trees, raise the heat to the maximum, cover and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, we turn off the heat, and drain the broccoli.
- Now we can season it with oil or with the seasoning that you do not like the most and ready to serve. Have you seen how easy it is?
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Steamed broccoli recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Steamed broccoli recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Pan Steamed Broccoli
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Steamed broccoli recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Steamed broccoli recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe steam broccoli