🕒 30m 👤 4
Who said that to eat a delicious entrecote with mushroom sauce do you have to go to a restaurant? Someone who sure didn’t have this recipe! And it is that today we share with you the step by step to prepare this dish at home and make it as delicious as a chef. You dare? Cool!
This cut of meat is very versatile and that is why you can accompany it with any garnish of your choice. We have chosen this time to enjoy it with a good portion of creamy mashed potatoes which tastes spectacular along with the juices that the meat releases when it is cut, it makes our mouths water! Do you have everything ready? Then don’t wait any longer and come cook a delicious and juicy entrecote with mushroom sauce with Easyrecipe.top!
- 4 beef entrecots
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 150 gr. from mushrooms
- 250 ml. from cream liquid
- 1 cup of White wine
- 1 bunch of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of entrecote with mushroom sauce
- We will start by making the mushroom sauce. To do this, wash the mushrooms, dry them with absorbent paper and then cut them into thin slices. Do not forget to get rid of the logs because it is where they have more accumulated land.
- Heat a pan and add the tablespoon of butter. When it has melted, add the mushrooms and stir with a wooden paddle for five minutes.
- Add the liquid cream and lower the heat to medium heat to prevent it from boiling. Let the sauce infuse for five more minutes and stir in the wine. Turn the heat up to high for two minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Lower the heat back to medium, add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and simmer for five minutes so that all the flavors are concentrated. Then turn off the heat and let it rest while we make the entrecots.
- Add a splash of olive oil, the crushed garlic cloves and rosemary to another pan and let everything heat up over high heat. When the pan is hot enough, add the entrecots and let them cook for five minutes on each side if you want them to remain just right, three if you want them raw inside and seven if you prefer them well done.
- Remove the entrecots from the heat and let them rest for two minutes. Then serve each serving of meat topped with plenty of sauce. Now you can enjoy a delicious entrecote with mushroom sauce!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Entrecote with mushroom sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Entrecote with mushroom sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Garlic Butter Steak & Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Entrecote with mushroom sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Entrecote with mushroom sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe steak with mushroom sauce