🕒 40m 👤 4
Tired of always making the same dishes or having to complicate yourself every time you want to vary a bit? In that case, we suggest you try these baked squid with tomato, a truly exquisite dish that everyone at home will like. If you do not know how they are made, in Easyrecipe.top We explain it to you step by step. Take aim and don’t lose any detail!
If you like squid a lot and are looking for more recipes for this seafood, you can also cook some squid a la romana without egg or some squid in sauce with potatoes. This time, we are going to accompany them with a rich natural tomato sauce so let’s not waste a minute and get on with it. With this recipe you will make the best baked squid with tomato you can imagine! Go ahead!
- 4 squid
- 500 gr. sauce tomato
- 1 onion
- ¼ kilo of green peas
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 50 ml. white wine
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation of baked squid with tomato
- The first thing you have to do is clean the squid, remove the central spine and also cut the tentacles, since you are also going to use them in this recipe. Cut the squid into rings and put them in a bowl.
- Take a clay pot, drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil inside and set it aside. Put the oven to preheat at 190ºC with heat both from above and below.
- Peel and cut the onion into julienne strips and distribute it through the clay pot. Also remove the skin from the garlic and make a cut lengthwise but without cutting them completely. Also throw them in the casserole.
- Spread the squid rings around the pan next to the tentacles. Add salt and ground black pepper and pour the white wine all over the surface. Add the peas, tomato sauce, and basil.
- Put the casserole in the oven for 30 minutes and, after this time, see if the squid rings are tender. Correct for salt and pepper if necessary.
- Now you can turn off the oven, set aside and serve these exquisite baked squid with tomato. If you want, you can put a little tomato in a container so that everyone can add more if they want. We hope you like them! Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of baked squid with tomato sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of baked squid with tomato sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Cook Stuffed Calamari
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of baked squid with tomato sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of baked squid with tomato sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe squid oven with tomato