🕒 68m 👤 1-4
The squid in its ink with french fries You can serve them as a second course, or as a first if you serve half a portion.
- 500 gr. from squid
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 glass of sauce tomato
- 1 glass of White wine
- two potatoes
- 2 sachets of squid ink
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Olive oil
Squid recipe in its ink with french fries
- When you finish cleaning the squid in water, so that they release all the grime, cut them into slices. Drain well and let it rest in a bowl until you are going to need it.
- Next you are going to peel and chop the onion along with the garlic cloves. You put both ingredients to fry in a pan with a good drizzle of oil until they are golden brown.
- The vegetables are browned, you are going to add the squid, along with the tablespoon of paprika, parsley to your liking and salt and pepper until it has the touch that you like the most. Stir and wait until the squid release their juice.
- Dissolve the ink in the glass of white wine. Using a teaspoon will do better. Pour this glass into the pan and wait until the wine reduces a bit.
- Reduce the wine, add the glass of tomato sauce, stir and let it cook for 20 minutes or so.
- When you have little left to be ready, peel and wash the potatoes, chop them in the characteristic shape of French fries and fry them in another pan.
- Put everything on the same plate and you can already eat this fabulous dish.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of squid in its ink with french fries
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of squid in its ink with french fries. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
HOW TO MAKE EASY SQUID INK TAPIOCA CRACKERS
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of squid in its ink with french fries here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of squid in its ink with french fries. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe squid in its ink with chips