🕒 49m 👤 1-4
If you want to use a pressure cooker to make this dish faster, but don’t know exactly how, with this rSquid pot in its ink in a pressure cooker you have the solution.
- 1 kg. from squid
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 bay leaf
Squid recipe in its ink in a pressure cooker
- Clean the squid well and separate the ink bags, which you will put aside for later. You will cut the squid into rings of the size you prefer.
- Put 6 tablespoons of oil in the pot. Peel and chop the onion into pieces as small as you can and proceed to poach it.
- When it is golden brown, add the teaspoon of flour and stir until it is golden brown.
- Then add the squid and let it fry for a few minutes.
- While crushing the garlic clove, previously peeled, along with the squid ink. Add a little water and pour into the pot. Add water, salt and pepper to taste and cover.
- Let it cook for a quarter of an hour, and when you open it, it will be ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of squid in its ink in a pressure cooker
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of squid in its ink in a pressure cooker. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Making Most Tender Squid/Octopus Using Ninja Foodie Pressure Cooker/Air Fryer
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of squid in its ink in a pressure cooker here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of squid in its ink in a pressure cooker. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe squid in its ink in a pressure cooker