🕒 30m 👤 4
The spinach with bechamel and prawns They are a dish that is delicious and, in addition, it is very healthy. This recipe is prepared in just half an hour and you can use it both for lunch and dinner, combining it with a large number of accompaniments, whether they are meat, fish or vegetable-based.
Nails roasted aubergines with honey, a Carpaccio of salmon or a delicious plate of fried lemon chicken are some of the options that we propose in Easyrecipe.top but in our recipe book you can find as many alternatives as you want.
Are you ready to cook some delicious spinach with bechamel and prawns? Let’s not waste any more time and start making them!
- 1 kg. from spinach
- 400 gr. from prawns peeled
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini small
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 l. milk
- 80 gr. pine nuts
- 100 gr. parmesan
- Black pepper
Preparation of spinach with bechamel and prawns
- To start, we are going to wash the spinach and prawns and, as soon as they are there, let them drain. Next, wash, peel and cut the onion and zucchini and put them in a pan with a little oil on low heat. Leave them five minutes.
- When the onion and zucchini have poached, add the prawns and, as soon as you see that they turn whitish, add the pine nuts and spinach to the pan. Give everything a couple of turns.
- Spinach drops a lot in volume when cooked, so if you want, you can add a few more. While you wait for them to finish frying, turn the oven to 180ºC.
- When the spinach and prawns have the tone you want, add the milk, the two tablespoons of flour, the salt and the black pepper and leave it all on the fire for about five minutes. Little by little your sauce will start to thicken.
- As soon as it’s done, carefully turn it onto an oven-safe tray and top with the grated cheese. Put the tray in the oven and wait about ten minutes. When the Parmesan cheese has melted, you can turn off the oven.
- Your plate of spinach with bechamel and prawns is ready! Serve it hot and enjoy all its flavor. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and shrimps
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and shrimps. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Creamy Shrimp Spinach
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and shrimps here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and shrimps. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe spinach with bechamel and prawn